Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Year

For about a year now I have wanted to take a picture a day and post about it. So I decided back in December that 2011 would be the year that I do this. Well my plans have not worked out so far as getting the pictures posted when I wanted to. Between packing and moving to a new home I have not had time to sit down and post the pictures. I am finally taking the time (I should be unpacking boxes and putting things away) to get this "A Picture A Day" blog up and going.

This is my photo for Day 1 (January 1, 2011)



I know some people do themes for their year in pictures. I decided that I didn't want to limit myself to any one particular thing, IE: people, animals, flowers etc. I am going with my theme of  "Everyday life". I hope that this will help me with my photography skills. There is always room for improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment