Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 219

Before I post a picture for Day 219, I have to say that I lost all my pictures that I had taken from April until August 25th. I had just put all my pictures from my camera on to my laptop on Thursday night (8/25) and was going to catch up posting the pictures for the last several weeks. Well I was tired and decided that I would post them on Friday while the kids were at school. After I loaded the pictures on to the computer, I deleted them off my memory card, which is something I rarely do. I knew when I did that, that I should not have done it.  For whatever reason, my computer decided that it needed to do a recovery and I hit the wrong key and it basically cleared everything off my computer (pictures, documents, spreadsheets, EVERYTHING). Apparently I clicked restore back to initial, which made it go back to what it was when I got my laptop back in April.  I started to just delete this blog, but I decided that I wouldn't do that. I have gone back and looked on our other computer at pictures that I took last year around the same time and am going to post those for the month of August. I will start back with taking pictures in September and posting on a (hopefully) regular basis. I apologize for the overload of pictures coming from me in the next little bit, while I get caught up.

Here is my hubby and son as we are heading to Illinois last August.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my Tania! I'm so sorry all your pics were lost like that! It sounds like something I would have done....

    ReplyDelete